Sunday, December 16, 2007

Long time!

Maintaining a blog can be difficult and figuring out good content can be even more difficult!
Not that i am complaining...ever since i moved back to India(Yeah its been a month since Karth returned!) I have had hassles pretty much with everything! It took close to a month to get my internet connection going, almost 2 weeks to get my mobile connection and of course not to mention the 40 km drive to work!
Things are settling down slowly and i should be able to frequent the blogosphere more regularly. I have had tons of unread items in my google reader and tons of stuff i want to blog about.
Hoping to update my blog atleast once a week now. Gotta go now..Karth will be back soon!

2 comments:

pRaVeEn said...

Welcome back dude.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

"I am back" :-)

Sreeni prolly would have had more to talk in length, if he were you :)